[Movie Review] THE SCENT | Gan-gi-nam (2012)

[Movie Review] THE SCENT | Gan-gi-nam (2012)



Truthfully, I want to watch this movie just because there is Lee Gwang Soo on cast. I read the genre and rating on imdb.com, and when I read Lee Gwang Soo name, I really want to watch it. I also read that it was Thriller movie, but why the movie poster show an actrees with hot pose? I can't get it.

Then I start to watch, and I aware if there is some ghost or aliens or other creatures (since it was thriller), but the opening is not creepy. I just think, aha, maybe it is just an affair movie with some comedy. There are some erotic scene that should be rated +18. But I have got goosebumps! I'm shocked, because the woman beside him is murdered by unknown subject.

And the story begin, I'm curious enough so I can't stop or pause it while watching. But the plot and the ending is very good. It is a thriller movie with some hot scene, but with the great composition. This movie is one of my favourite Korean movie.