[Quotes] That Winter The Wind Blows Quotes


That Winter The Wind Blows

Can't I just live half-heartedly like this? - Oh Soo | Eps 01
Everyone wants to find a reason to live - Oh Soo | Eps 02

Even if I don't have a reason to live, I live because my eyes open in the morning. 
Because I still breathe. Why? - Oh Soo | Eps 02

Even if you want to die, living while you are alive is life. 
Be careful what you speak. - Oh Soo | Eps 03

I'm a man who want to live, met a woman who want to die. - Oh Soo | Eps 03
What are you looking at? Are you staring at me because you don't know that i like you? - Jin Sung
If i can choose when to die, the I thought that was a perfect moment. - Oh Young


Young is inoperable. She barely made up her mind to live. Now I have to tell her to give up. Young barely made up her mind to get the scary surgery for me. - Oh Soo | Eps 12

Even the thugs play by the rules. That's why I don't like you. You don't play by society rules. You don't play by thug rules. I don't like anyone or anything that doesn't play by the rules. - Mo Chul | Eps 12

I can see just enough to see that you're very good-looking. - Oh Young | Final Eps